Tuesday, February 15, 2011

hi

Hey, so I'm starting this blog back up. I don't like it, you don't like it everybody wins. I'm not going to sit here and make introspective comments about how my life is changing around me or make long-winded statements comparing love to _______. That was what my Livejournal was for...7 years ago.

I have this for a few reasons:
1.) This will help me talk about stuff going on with me that I can write about and not annoy the shit out of my facebook friends with incessant status updates.
2.) Possible review links to more freelance writing internships/jobs.
3.) I can't really think of anything else.

This blog also doesn't have some stupid name that isn't original. "My life running backwards" isn't funny or witty or a good name. Besides, no one is really going to read your shit. I doubt I'll really keep up with this. I just have some rants I'll probably post and review the shit out of everything to include my socks. Yeah, I said I'm going to review my socks. I might post some trailing things about my Iraq book I'm writing but I dunno. I'm not really going to advertise this thing much.

edit 9:53pm I have an unhealthy fascination with Yeasayer's "Tightrope" and Florence+the Machine's "Dog Days Are Over." I think their play counts are in the 60's.

No comments:

Post a Comment